In Early Childhood we create an environment created especially for your infants through preschool-aged children. We can't wait to meet them! We know things are busy at this stage of life and your children are learning and growing in amazing ways. We are ready for them!
The 4 year old thru Kindergarten room is always full of energy and having FUN! We provide a safe place for your child to build friendships, take part in interactive Bible stories, learn about Jesus in a fun and engaging way, and have fun in small group time!
Konnect Kids learn more about God through singing, teaching, Bible stories and life applications. After the large group service, they spend time in small groups where they learn more about the lesson, ask questions, work through activities and build relationships with their peers and group leaders.
We believe kids grow in relationship with friends and adults. So in Konnect we do church differently.
1. Game Time: a time for making friends while playing awesome games
2. Large Group: we gather together for a high-energy teaching time with relevant videos, music and dancing.
3. Small Groups: a fun activity and discussion questions that highlight the lesson for the day. It's a chance for kids to build relationships with God and each other.
At the Loop we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and good leaders always care. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three things stick:
1. I need to make the wise choice.
2. I can trust God no matter what.
3. I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
In the Loop we want kids to see how God's Word fits in to their lives, to learn how to talk to him, and to build friendships that will last.